These days more and more people are joining the healthy lifestyle revolution. People are eating better, getting fitter and breaking away from unhealthy habits. Healthy eating has been linked to a significant increase in workplace productivity, having a positive impact on academic performance among adolescents and better mental and physical development in school-age children.
Promote good health and better nutrition in your organisation, campus or workplace. Blackroo’s healthy vending machine options offer a wide selection of Healthy Star-rated drinks, snacks and meals at one’s fingertips, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Our easy, contactless, cashless payment systems like Tap N Go and Apple Pay makes purchasing a snap.
Nutritious, on-the-go tucker for everyone to enjoy
Here are some nutritious options you can make available in your healthy vending machines for your employees, customers or students:
- Seeds and nuts are packed with nutritional benefits including protein, fibre, healthy fats, antioxidants, essential vitamins and minerals. They help boost energy and reduce risks of cardiovascular disease, cancer, heart disease and diabetes.
- Protein bars are a convenient source of carbs, proteins, vitamins and minerals. They’ve been associated with weight loss, muscle mass gain, good digestive system, and as an energy booster for exercise.
- Dried fruits are high in antioxidants, fibre, vitamins and minerals such as potassium and iron. Not only are they great natural laxatives, they also help lower blood pressure and improve oxidative damage. Choose those that are organic and have no added sugar.
- Beef jerky could be a healthier option to chips or sweets. It’s low in carb and rich in protein, iron, magnesium and vitamin B12. High salt content and preservatives in jerkies don’t make them an ideal daily snack, so best to take them in moderation.
- Oven-baked pretzels and reduced-fat crackers are a tasty and nutritious alternative to deep fried chips. They are high in carb and low in fat and may contain some B vitamins and fibre. They’re perfect to satisfy an occasional salt craving.
- Water, soda water, coconut water and water flavoured with natural essence are some of the healthiest cold drink options. They don’t only help with hydration, but also maximize physical performance and improve brain function. Choose products with zero or no-added sugar.
- Reduced-fat plain milk and yogurt or calcium-fortified non-dairy milk alternatives contain vitamins and minerals that help prevent heart disease and stroke. They also reduce risks of high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.
Healthy vending machine options fostering respect and reconciliation to close the gap
Blackroo Vending is 100% indigenous owned and operated. Every vending machine we set up across Australia promotes local Aboriginal products and services. Part of our proceeds support indigenous community initiatives including “Second Chance for Change”, a rehabilitation program that empowers indigenous inmates to reintegrate and make a positive contribution to society.
We’ll set up state-of-the-art vending machines for FREE in your premises. All you need to do is show us where you want them displayed and select healthy, nutritious tucker to suit your consumers’ needs. Our machines feature colourful local Aboriginal designs, energy-efficient lighting and cooling systems as well as the latest secure payment methods compatible with all major credit cards, Apple and Android mobile phones. Choose to install the traditional stand-alone drinks or snacks vending machines or go for the combination type if space is an issue.
When you partner with us, you not only promote a healthy lifestyle but also foster respectful relationships and empowering opportunities with indigenous peoples within your organisation and your broader community. A partnership with Blackroo offers an excellent opportunity to drive your organisation’s Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) goals.
Contact our team today to learn more about how we can collaborate!